Good Morning!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Candace. I have been trying to lose weight for years but can’t seem to lose more than just a few pounds before giving up. Back in college I was able to lose about 40 pounds but I slowly regained that weight back as I decreased my activity. I just joined this site 5 days ago and am already in love with it! I find the success stories and the message boards very motivating and encouraging and the phone app makes it very convenient to track my progress. I would love for you guys to add me as your friend so that we can keep each other motivated!

Replies

• superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Welcome!

What a blessing that you love the gym. Seriously. That is RARE.

This site is so supportive. You're going to LOVE it here :)

Charmagne
  • Msfefe
    Options
    Hi! Much like you I have struggled to lose weight, but I love this site because it is so easy to track what I'm eating! Welcome and I wish you much success with weight loss!

Ms. Fefe
  • LadyBarb
    LadyBarb Posts: 116
    Options
    I struggle with my weight after my children were born,,,many years ago and I never really got a handle on it until I got olders and wiser. Now I love working out at the gym or walking, biking and swimming. I have lose lot of inches and very little weight, becasue I'm building up my muscle. I love site as well and so many people willing to help and push you to your goal. God knows that I need all of the help that I can get. So welcome!
    Barb
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    welcome......i'm happy to encourage and motivate you as best i can....this has been a slow process for me but i'm finding that "THIS" time it is for life so that works out just fine for me.....i started in january 2008 when my daughter (2nd and final child :) was 3 months old.....the first year i lost about 23lbs the first year, 7 the second year and this year i have kicked the *kitten* out of 23lbs so far...i'm over 50lbs lost and i feel great...not sure my final goal weight yet but it is somewhere between 153.8-140....please feel free to ask me anything, i'm happy to offer suggestions or opinions or whatever you need....good luck on this journey....you can do this....
  • denis0313
    Options
    Hi Candace!

I think your gonna love this site! Good luck:bigsmile: