Getting on Track...Again

Hi!
I should start by saying that since June of 2013 I have lost 50 pounds.

I am on here because, I've hit a wall on my way to get to my ultimate goal and I need some support.

It has been very difficult for me to maintain or to even use food as an energy supply and not something for boredom or a coping skill.

I'm hoping to be able to get advice and to find people that may also have situations like I do.

I have used MyFitnessPal in the past to lose my weight, but unfortunately forgot my log in information and lost all my progress. Though in the past, I did not take advantage of anything but the trackers, I hope to do differently this time around.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Replies

• K_Pam14
    K_Pam14 Posts: 11
    Hey...I too struggle with emotional eating most days. Sending a request and anyone can add me. Just created a new account. I have found MFP helpful in the past...so here I am. Again! :)
  • CKMillson
    CKMillson Posts: 44 Member
    I have been using MFP for just over 2 years. The first 8 months went great and I lost 34lbs. I have been using MFP on and off for the last year because I was frustrated with the plateau. i am ready to start again! I am 47 and want to lose 25 more lbs that will put me where I need to be (BMI wise) but 30 would be where I want to be. Vanity and al! I am going to try adding friends this time and see if that helps to keep me motivated and on track. Friend me and keep me on the straight and narrow!