Please say a little prayer.

Options
Would just like to ask all of you to say a little prayer for the tragedy tonight at the claveras county "frog jumps" tragedy tonight ! Thank God that my daughter was not on or too near the tragedy that occured when a ride called "The YO-YO" basically collapsed. But there were many children on this ride and some adults. Injuries seem to be at this time from severe to moderate..with an unconfirmed death. All thoughts and prayers would be tremendeously appreciated at this time for all those suffering. :flowerforyou: Thank you again so very much !!!!!!!! :heart:

Replies

• neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    Would just like to ask all of you to say a little prayer for the tragedy tonight at the claveras county "frog jumps" tragedy tonight ! Thank God that my daughter was not on or too near the tragedy that occured when a ride called "The YO-YO" basically collapsed. But there were many children on this ride and some adults. Injuries seem to be at this time from severe to moderate..with an unconfirmed death. All thoughts and prayers would be tremendeously appreciated at this time for all those suffering. :flowerforyou: Thank you again so very much !!!!!!!! :heart:
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Absolutely they will all be in my prayed tonight.
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    OMG......Sending prayers your way!
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :heart: BUMP..:heart:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Oh Lord!!! How horrible!! of course!!!! prayers and hugs and thoughts for all involved!!!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Oh, my. My hubby is a civil engineer, and he frequently points out the problems with rides to us so that most of us don't want to go near them. (We do love Busch Gardens Williamsburg though) But This is horrible! One just doesn't expect tragedy while having fun.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I'm going to say a *big* prayer.

If it's ok, can I ask where this happened? I want to put it on the Samaritan's Purse prayer list.
  • pmd14
    pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Dear Lord help all that are involved.