Fat and Disgusting

Options
13»

Replies

• GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I would cut this person out of my life simply because I would refuse to have someone like that around my kids. It would be one thing if she said it to me, but if my kids were around and that is how she conducts herself, they deserve better than that. I would not even hesitate and I can assure you it would be a permanent change.
  • mamaoftwins9197
    mamaoftwins9197 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    This woman did this in front of children??? Over 5 bucks?? Ok well let me tell you you're a hell of a woman cuz I would have knocked her *kitten* out myself!

tumblr_mqxo70rG9O1rc8gqbo1_5001_zpsa9306f8c.gif[/URL]
    This is totally what I wanted to do, but decided it was better not to for two reasons. We were in Chick Fil A, where we go for family night a couple times a month and I would hate to get banned and have my kids lose that. And my kids were there. I try all day long to get them to solve their disputes with words...what kind of example would that set? But it would have felt so good to just knock her out!!!
  • fattymcrunnerpants
    fattymcrunnerpants Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    My sister said something simmilar once, I beat her over the head with my purse.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,716 Member
    Options
    All of this because of a fiver? Ain't nobody got time for that....................
    My thoughts exactly! Seriously, good for you for not responding. Karma will take care of it eventually.
  • Sugarbeat
    Sugarbeat Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    If it were someone I wanted/needed to keep seeing I would find a way to make them understand how much I did not appreciate their comment, especially in front of my kids. You may be overweight, but I'm sure they have something about themselves they are sensitive about. I might say something like "You wouldn't like it if I made ugly remarks about (insert sensitive issue)." If, however, I didn't need or want to see this person again, I would drop them from my life. If they ask why, then I might tell them.