newbie looking for support

Options
Hi all,
Started this about 25 days ago and I am looking for support. I have at least 100lbs to loose most of which I gained in the last year due to an illness and lets face it emotional eating. I am getting married in May and I refuse to look like a big marshmellow in my wedding gown. Lol. Seriously, looking for people to help me be accountable and I will do the same for you! Getting weighed at my nutritionist office on the 19th and I hope I can post my first weight loss. Wish me luck!

Replies

• MeLanceUppercut
    MeLanceUppercut Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Well first off, congrats on the nuptials! I've been married for 5 years now.

Welcome and I hope you find all the support and love you deserve!

Respect!
  • DaveScadlock
    DaveScadlock Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    First off, congratulations in making the change, and accepting "the new you". You can do this. Just believe in yourself.

Welcome to MFP.

I always say its a mindset, and when you are ready to change, the hard part is past you. I am not saying this is going to be easy, but with proper drive and determination, you can do it.

Welcome to your new food modification behavior!

Dave
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and congrats on making the decision to become a healthier you! MFP has really helped me with my weight loss goals not to mention I have met some super fantastic stalkers on this site. LMAO! Seriously....there are great people here and I've enjoyed getting to know them. The more personal they become, the more accountable I become. Feel free to add me if you would like one more friend to support you! I'm glad I made the decision to join :flowerforyou:
  • K_Pam14
    K_Pam14 Posts: 11
    Options
    Well congrats on your new fit lifestyle and engagement! I too received a ring...a few weeks ago! =) I have lost 50 lbs, but gained 30 back...65 to go! I'm kind of a MFP veteran here...anyone can add me!
  • MrsKGrady
    MrsKGrady Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your engagement. Feel free to add me if you'd like :o)