What do I do next?

Keisha604
Keisha604 Posts: 126
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey everyone! So I've challenged myself to 30 days of Jillian Michaels' Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. I alternate days and take one day off...so I'm doing each 3x a week. Although I'm only on day 10 I know it won't take me to my ultimate goal...so I was wondering, what do I do next?
What are some killer workouts that give you results?
Has anyone does Jillian's 30 Day slimdown? 30 day shred? anything I don't know about that isn't Jillian?
Just looking for ideas. My goal is to reach my goal weight or 'size' by March.

Replies

• suzi67
    suzi67 Posts: 162 Member
    I just finished my first run at level 1 on the 30 day shred, it kicked my butt! I will be doing it 2-3 times a week, and only moving up the levels when I'm ready. I go to the gym 3 times a week, so I'm hoping for some good results.
  • Bzbear2
    Bzbear2 Posts: 109
    i am doing the 30 day shred - check out our thread here

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/135910-30-day-shred-starting-today-any-takers

it's great because it's an inexpensive dvd (10$ compared to so many 100+ dvd that people recommend here!) and it only takes 20 minutes a day. It really gets my heart rate up and works my whole body.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    I'm doing Turbo Fire and it is AMAZING.
    I also recommend ChaLEAN Extreme. It helped me go from a size 12/14 to a size 6 in less than 90 days. It is a weight lifting workout that makes you lean and strong.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    If you're doing Banish Fat and No More Trouble Zones, the shred might be too easy for you. Those videos are only 20 minutes each. Out of curiosity, why don't you think you'll make it? Right now I'm alternating couch to 5k and Jillian and I really like it! I get my strength in on the days I do her videos and my cardio in on the days I jog.
  • sunnyk8
    sunnyk8 Posts: 125 Member
    I asked for 30 day shred for Christmas. If you want to try that when you are done with all of this, we could do it together :)
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Turbo Fire is the best if you're looking to challenge yourself with more cardio. I've lost 17 lbs in 18 weeks.

Sharon
  • If you're doing Banish Fat and No More Trouble Zones, the shred might be too easy for you. Those videos are only 20 minutes each. Out of curiosity, why don't you think you'll make it? Right now I'm alternating couch to 5k and Jillian and I really like it! I get my strength in on the days I do her videos and my cardio in on the days I jog.

I've read a lot of articles and things that say after a while your body gets used to the exercises you're doing and you'll stop losing after awhile...so although i might get part way to my ultimate goal, i'm thinking that i should switch things up month to month.
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    I did the 30 day shred then jumped into Insanity. A lot of the moves I find similar except with much more intensity.
This discussion has been closed.