Looking for New Friends, Inspiration, and Motivation!

Options

Replies

• TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Hit me up yo! Always looking for more people to work with! Let's do this!
  • tesonline
    tesonline Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need all the help I can get!!! So tired of starting over and over and over.
  • Bexxie999
    Bexxie999 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for anyone to add me too, started back in January so feel like a bit of a veteran for lasting longer than the month I used to!

Good luck everyone! x
  • I have sent requests to everyone on here!(:
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have been there and done that more times then I can count!! I sent you a request, and anyone else can add me if you want to. It's always nice to have a little extra motivation :smile:
  • Donrog44
    Donrog44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Hi here i am again after a year break and weight gain, but have had traumatic upsets the last 18 months so not been very focused. I really need to focus and get started again, hasn't helped loosing my job and staying at home with the kids day in day out and entertaining them and fogetting all about myself and making time to keep fit. Buy hey hopefully you guys will encourage me this time around as I have about 6 stone to loose. xx
  • kristinmichelle_81
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kristin and I would love to be your friend and to support you! I am motivational, upbeat, and I am constantly online.

Anyone who wants to add me is welcome too. I would love to meet everyone

Welcome <3
  • kristinmichelle_81
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kristin and I would love to be your friend and to support you! I am motivational, upbeat, and I am constantly online.

Anyone who wants to add me is welcome too. I would love to meet everyone

Welcome <3
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me.
    I have only been here for a month or so but have been watching the calories for about 18 months and 30 lbs. or so.
  • dbaker417
    dbaker417 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in too. As of a year ago I had lost 179 pds, now I find myself slowly being stupid again.(got cancer and panicked food is my soother) I am now cancer free a little over a year now and it's time to get back on track. Anyone in the springfield, mo area? I could use some motivation here. I am not letting that extra person move back into my body, she was not my friend. lol
  • gotonenerveleft
    gotonenerveleft Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community and I would love to be added by anyone. Need the challenge and motivation. So please add me!!!!
  • I'm so excited for making so many new friends!!(:
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    HI please add me too. I'm here everyday and am starting to have great success. This is a great site. Good luck.
  • jnunle20
    Options
    Wow, I feel better after reading this forum...glad I'm not the only one! My MFP account has been sitting for a few years after I reached my goal (145lbs), then quickly gained it all back and then some (220lbs!) :embarassed: ...but so far so good, I've been back on track for a little over a month now and plan to keep it off this time! Feel free to add me too, I can always use some friendly motivation!
  • htrombleyl
    htrombleyl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I am new here mine says October but then I was ill so I actually started more than a month go. I am totally commited and have a lot to loose. Feeling great and love motivating and supporting others. I get so much back that I think I will stay on just for maintenance once I meet my goal. Anyone els can feel free to add me as well. The responsibility of responding to others keeps me logging in everyday. Good Luck!
  • slbrown155
    slbrown155 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new at this so I'm not sure how it works. I'm adding a few of you as friends in hopes of receiving motivation to stay with MFP. I've lost 20 since May 1, 2014 and this is about the time I get frustrated.
  • ZAMOrAINC
    Options
    Hello Just added my self to the MyFitnessPal family. Please feel free to add me. Would like to expand my online social media support group! Thanks!
  • Shellbie100
    Shellbie100 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in less than two months and I have only lost 6 lbs!! I am trying really hard too! HELP!! :) I need friends and support!
  • Eemie89
    Eemie89 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I'm new to this and trying to find friends to support me on here (and vice versa!) Add me!

I'm going to go through and add some people here who mentioned they are looking for support as well.

Thanks for creating this forum, theonlypenelopebannister! So helpful :)
  • xoxo_elizabeth_
    Options
    Hello, my name is elizabeth, I'm 24 years old. I would say im somewhat active but i need a lot of help tracking what i eat. i heard about this site and it sounds great so far but i dont have any friends.. also if anyone is in my area im in search of a workout buddie. preferably female. :) help me stay motivated and i will do the same for you!