CROSSFIT BUDDIES?

Options
I just started crossfit and I am looking for new friends to talk about success stories with Cross Fit.

Replies

• karine1230
    karine1230 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I started CrossFit a month ago. I'm in Halifax, Canada. Where are you? Nice to find a beginner crossfitter like me on here :). How are you finding it?
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    How much does Crossfit cost you guys? Here it's $150.00 a month. WTF?
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    The next big thing...

UMVU7kt.gif
  • Nutmegpoop17
    Nutmegpoop17 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I did my first WOD today. I'd love to have a buddy to chat about it with. I also like the idea of being able to talk about it without the negative nellies chiming in. I've done my research and know the risks and have found a really great gym that is on the same page as I am.
  • explosivedonut
    explosivedonut Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    The next big thing...

UMVU7kt.gif

Nah, that can't be Crossfit, their form is too good :P
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    There's a group called CrossFit Love you might enjoy. CrossFit gets bashed in the forums on a regular basis so if you want to talk CrossFit specific stuff, you should join the group.
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    There's a group called CrossFit Love you might enjoy. CrossFit gets bashed in the forums on a regular basis so if you want to talk CrossFit specific stuff, you should join the group.

This.
  • emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Just had my second intro session today. Really enjoying it so far. I am in Canberra, Australia.
  • bethlivi
    bethlivi Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have been crossfitting for about a year and a half now. :-) Love it. I'm in NY and it's the first workout/gym I've stuck with since I left college 10 years ago. It's not for everyone, but it's perfect for me. Good luck!
  • missyeagen146
    missyeagen146 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm here to talk crossfit whenever!!! I've been at it for almost 3 years.
  • missyeagen146
    missyeagen146 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in NY too, Buffalo!
  • Mjones23456
    Mjones23456 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Crossfit for 2 years. I was the oldest and the most out of shape when I started. Right now I am still the oldest but can really give the younsters a run for their money! I love it! It is a great feeling of accomplishement, stress relief and am really proud of what I can do now. :smile: