Funny Gym Stories

Options
I'm bored out of my mind at work and could use a few laughs. I would love to hear some funny/ awkward gym stories.

Topic prompted by my funny encounter today: after my workout I was in the change room getting ready for a shower. As I stood in front of the lockers, buck naked from the waist down, taking off my shirt, another girl decides at that exact moment to reach behind me to get something from her locker. I kind of yelped as she grazed my sweaty butt. Perhaps next time she will say "excuse me" or just wait a nonosecond?

Anyone else have stories to share?

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    so assault is funny to you?

i hope that lady files a complaint and presses charges. keep your sweaty *kitten* to yourself next time
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    I walked into the men's locker room last week because I was paying no attention.

It was all geriatric men and thankfully I didn't see anything that scarred me.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Every now and then I go to the gym in the afternoon (when I'm being lazy in the morning). Never fails that there's this one guy who does like, 2 sets of some exercise, then goes to stand in front of the mirror, lifts his shirt up, caresses his "abs" (he has none) and makes kissy faces at said mirror.

I have to look away otherwise I'll bust out laughing.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I walked into the men's locker room last week because I was paying no attention.

It was all geriatric men and thankfully I didn't see anything that scarred me.

More harassment stories!! What's wrong with you people?

ARE YOU ALL MONSTERS???
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Mr. Kissy Abs is cracking me up.

My gym has two free weight rooms. The one is out of the way and tends to be fairly quiet. The other day there was a guy in there grunting LOUDLY with every lift. Not terribly odd but distracting. Then, however, he moved over to an exercise bike and proceeded to grunt through that workout as well. That one made me laugh.
  • Kate_Bot
    Kate_Bot Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I was first introduced to my new team member at the work gym... while I was mostly naked.

I'm all for a warm welcome, but I wish the person making the introduction had waited 5 minutes.
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    This happened about 5 years ago when my trainer was making me to sprints up and down the stairs. I must've not tied my shoe good enough because next thing I know, my shoe goes flying across the gym and almost hits some poor soul (who might I add was completely gorgeous)in the head. Yeah I was mortified....
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    When I used to work out at the college gym, no matter what time, what day, the same old man would be walking around the locker room naked.

Saw his junk more than I saw mine those days.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    in the pool with a slightly too big swimsuit. was chatting up with the guy in the lane next to me when taking a break. he gets out of the pool and i decide to do a few more laps. i look down and realize that one of my boobs had floated out of the top of the suit :blushing: