Evening troubles

Options
So I'm normally really good, but lately my evenings have turned into a nightmare. I think this is due to building stress (getting ready to move out for college) and slight boredom with a little hunger. I need advice/tips to help me get through my evenings. I don't want to gain the college weight before I even get started in college!!
I do really good with my meals throughout the day, just come evening all I want to do is snack. I do try to preoccupy myself with a movie or book but it's kind of hard when I don't feel like doing that...I just need to get through 10 more days then I will be at college and super busy with a day to day schedule (which helps me A LOT with maintaining a healthy lifestyle)
Thanks though for the help to get me through the next 10 days!

Replies

• BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Plan a snack for the evening! :D I always do because I tend to be hungrier in the evening hours.
  • vismal
    vismal Posts: 2,463 Member
    Options
    Eat less throughout the day to allow more calories for evening snacks.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Eat less throughout the day to allow more calories for evening snacks.
    ^this
  • bangbangchoochootrain
    Options
    Gum is my best friend in the evenings, and during study time. Also make sure you're drinking enough water. If it's just a "want to eat" kind of feeling and your stomach doesn't actually feel hungry, it may be your brains mildly delusional way of telling you you are thirsty.