MUST TRY banaa Chocolate chip cookies !!! (low cal)

Options

Replies

• Shawna_831
    Options
    bump!
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    dont want to sound dumb ,but whats BUMP mean in MFP world ??? lol

Not a dumb question at all. We type bump to make sure the post stays at the top of the list. Usually for those of us who want to come back later.
  • Neuroticwench
    Neuroticwench Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I just baked these for a cookie exchange at work and they are AMAZING! I added in some chopped walnuts and that made them even tastier, just like a warm loaf of banana bread. :happy:

Oh, I should also add that the cookies are tiny, so you might want to make a double batch!
  • ashleysmommy
    Options
    bump
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    These sound so good going to have to give them a try I am a sucker for cookies
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Oh... My.... God. YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!!
  • lisanxd
    Options
    Thanks I'm going to try these tonight. I have a cookie exchange at work, was hoping I wouldn't have to participate... but at least these seem healthier than recipes I have in cookbooks. I know I will have to eat a few when they're done and with these I won't feel quite as bad!
  • ixsaraxi
    Options
    bump
  • lisanxd
    Options
    I just made these. I used Brummel yogurt "butter" and the splenda-sugar blend (50-50). They are delicious, but seem a little cake-like. They taste awesome though. I also increased the time they were cooked. They didn't get brown around the edges until about 16 minutes in the oven. After making one batch, I had just a little over 2 dozen (instead of 3) so I'm making another batch now.
  • sunnyk8
    sunnyk8 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    They are a little more cake-y... like someone said kind of like a muffin top instead of a cookie. But I found them to be moist and delicious. I gobbled them up!!!
  • jessimacar
    Options
    These sounds great to bring for a Xmas dessert! :)
    (Saving for later!!)
  • shawnalmil
    Options
    wow those sound yummy....... i would leave out the chocochips im not a chocolate person!
  • jeesa
    jeesa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Definitely going to try these! Thanks!
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    bump!
  • Jones115
    Jones115 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Crimsonkiss
    Crimsonkiss Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bump! Sounds Delish!
  • gustogurl
    gustogurl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I don't see these as low cal????Maybe if you substituted the butter for apple sauce and the sugar for Splenda and used half the choc. chips???
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    WOW! That sounds great! I've been wondering what to do with these bananas in my freezer. I might take gustogurl's suggestion and try applesauce in the mix too.
  • jkc2222
    jkc2222 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump