Ever feel like giving up?

Options
13»

Replies

• solaceowl
    solaceowl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes it does I don't feel lonely as I thought I was about throwing in the towel. So its not to kinda have that push from others who knows how I feel exactly. So I'm gonna keep trying my best to stay on the right track.
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    all the time

then I remember I was 50 pounds lighter and when I gave up a couple of years ago, it all came back.

This time I know I can't give up no matter how easy it may seem.
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Here's my advice. You have to think of exercise and intense exercise (according to your level) as a must do for life. Think of working out as brushing your teeth or taking a shower. You cannot live a healthy and quality life without it. So even though you may feel like giving up, I get that. But at the very least tell yourself if you want to be healthy, you still have to challenge your body and your cardiovascular system everyday. It's a way of life and THERE ARE NO OTHER OPTIONS.

Now as far as your diet, that may be the tricky part. That may take some time. You have to have the knowledge, the willpower, and you have to have foods that are healthy and hopefully you like some of those foods.

But that's how you can stay motivated. By exercising hard every single day even if you haven't been losing weight. By doing that you will improve your ability to utilize fat as an energy source. And you can at least maintain or improve your cardiovascular abilities.

And hey! If you did that, lifted weights consistently, and didn't eat SO much fast food, guess what? You'd even lose weight! Amazing! So that's your motivation. You have to think of a time when you were at your happiest. And in order to regain that quality of life that you had, exercise is going to play a key role. Use exercise as a tool to motivate you in LIFE.

well said :)