Good Workout Music

Options
Alright ladies and gents, I need a good list of workout music to get me pumped. Any suggestions? I dabble in a little of every genre.

Replies

• maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Bump, I'm interested in answers as well, lately its been a mix of Black Label Society, Stevie Wonder, Megadeth and Great Big Sea, maybe some Queen and Rush for cardio.
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I've got the fitradio app. Was free and has a 10 second voice over add everynow and then, but every every genre available, plus remixed pop at 160-180 bpm. does the job for me.
  • Sailor_Xa
    Sailor_Xa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've got the fitradio app. Was free and has a 10 second voice over add everynow and then, but every every genre available, plus remixed pop at 160-180 bpm. does the job for me.

FITRADIO is the best :)
  • MeLanceUppercut
    MeLanceUppercut Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I listen to a lot of rap and metal. I need to find some new stuff. I get sick of the same songs over and over.

There was the one day I listened to Monty Python lol
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I use iHeartRadio and they have some good workout stations on there. I'll also make new stations based on artists that I like and it gives me a good variety. Lots of Dr. Dre, Run DMC, Beastie Boys on my favorites list.
  • steveyinasia
    steveyinasia Posts: 121 Member
    Options

FITRADIO is the best :)

Thanks for the tip, just downloaded it.....nice one.
  • kingjabou
    kingjabou Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I find it depends on the work out I am doing, I like real hard heavy metal when I am lifting weights and up beat music when doing cardio (in doors) and when running I have found that Bob Marley and reggae music keeps me on a steady pace (rain or shine).
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I use http://cheer1fm.com/ but that may not be for everyone. :^)
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    TFK - Fire It Up
    Disciple - Game On
    Blindside - Caught A Glimpse
    Anberlin - The Resistance
    Falling Up - Goodnight Gravity
    Fireflight - Unbreakable
    Relient K - Be My Escape
    Icon For Hire - Get Well
    Red - Release the Panic
    Evans Blue - This Time Things Will Be Different
  • TheRealNoodlette
    TheRealNoodlette Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I find it depends on the work out I am doing, I like real hard heavy metal when I am lifting weights and up beat music when doing cardio (in doors) and when running I have found that Bob Marley and reggae music keeps me on a steady pace (rain or shine).

This. I listen to Pandora: 90's grungy type music (Green Day, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, etc.) for cardio and for strength training, and when I'm doing my abs and stretches I listen to more mellow stuff (like Fleet Foxes or Jose Gonzalez).