Looking for friends !!!!

neome90
neome90 Posts: 420
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
:flowerforyou: I am not really new to the site ...Just new to the whole "Net...Chat...Post... ect..ect..." At any rate I really :heart: love this site. I have learned so much. I have lost weight for the first time in my life and I have this site to thank for that. Again .. I am" Net Shy .. but trying to make changes in alot of areas. I joined in march andit is now may. Anyway... contacted JaksPak and hope to grow from there!!!!!!!!!!!!: flowerforyou: ( Nothing ever changes unless something changes) :flowerforyou:

Replies

• neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: I am not really new to the site ...Just new to the whole "Net...Chat...Post... ect..ect..." At any rate I really :heart: love this site. I have learned so much. I have lost weight for the first time in my life and I have this site to thank for that. Again .. I am" Net Shy .. but trying to make changes in alot of areas. I joined in march andit is now may. Anyway... contacted JaksPak and hope to grow from there!!!!!!!!!!!!: flowerforyou: ( Nothing ever changes unless something changes) :flowerforyou:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Hi....nice to see you here :smile:
This discussion has been closed.