Add me! New Friend Drive! :]

Options
Hi guys! Hope you're all doing well and looking forward to giving yourself a well deserved break on the 25th, we all deserve it!

I'm just looking to add some more of you to my collection of friends on here. I've found a few really supportive people already, but I'd love a few more! And I'd like to be there to support you too!

I have found that the most encouraging, even when they don't say much, are people in the same boat as me. Girls in their 20s who started at around the 200lb mark. So if thats you, please add me! Thanks! Boys are good too but their metabolisms and stamina just seem to put me to shame on a daily basis :P I couldn't compete if I tried! Plus, they don't really "feel" the TOTM sitch ;]

But please add me whoever you are! All encouragment is appreciated! Especially at this time of year! :]

Love love x

Replies

• sandyvanderstelt
    Options
    i started at 200 and i've lost 65 so far
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! I'm 27, started at 223 lbs. and have lost 25ish so far. Sending a request:flowerforyou:
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started out at 214 pounds (that was before MFP) i'm well on my way to my goal of 150... Good luck with your goals! We can do this! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.