who knows of a...?

Options
Who knows of an exercise program where you can lose ten pounds for a month? I need to lose 2 pounds a week for only one month so I can reach my goal by the end of the year =)

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Stomach flu or food poisoning? Those are fabulous diets.
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    just calorie deficit and work your but off, make sure to get 1200 - 1300 cals should work

make 60/20/20

60% from protein, 20% from carbs and 20% from fats
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    LMFAO aw BJ that's just how we do it....try Insanity or p90x, those are both high intensity work outs...and change your calorie budget to 2lbs a day...that should lessen your calorie intake..
  • MyWishfulShrinking
    Options
    I lost 15 pounds in a month, but I just started out, I was eating a lot and hardly working out so I'm not sure how it happened. But as long as you stick to something you'll lose weight.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    possibly Insanity workout.
    double workouts per day.
    and I agree, stomach flu.
  • juday3
    juday3 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Try a Jillian Michaels workout DVD like: 30 Day Shred, or Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I lost 15lbs with 30DS in 30 days.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Stomach flu or food poisoning? Those are fabulous diets.

tapeworms work wonders too

Hmmm, there was an episode of House that girls were using tapeworms from Mexico to lose weight. Some of them died. And I was still considering getting a tapeworm. Twisted...
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Who knows of an exercise program where you can lose ten pounds for a month? I need to lose 2 pounds a week for only one month so I can reach my goal by the end of the year =)

Does this mean that you want the weight back after the month is done? If you can't find yours come January I will be happy to donate 10 pounds!:happy:

The only way I can think of would be heavy duty workouts and strict calorie/nutrient intake. Maybe google a weight lifters "cutting" phase.
  • Uptopargolf
    Options

Losing that much weight that quickly will probably result in a lot of muscle loss. Why not just extend your goal? No harm in that.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    use a chain saw, that ought to take about 10 mins, lol...........

youre playing Russian roulette in that game hun.............remember, when you crash diet, its all gonna come back , trust me, been there done that

just take time, patience and eat healthy............you dont want to have your gall bladder removed or go into kidney failure.........Good luck, Lloyd