Today I noticed....

Options
So I have been at this whole weight loss thing for just about a month and I've lost 10 pounds, which is great. But until today I could not SEE a difference. My boyfriend swore he could tell but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't. However, today when I stole a pair of his pants that I formally could barely squeeze into and they were loose I almost cried. I had to roll the band down not to minimize my gut but to keep the dang things on! This is such a small thing but it means a lot to me. :happy:

Replies

• Uptopargolf
    Options
    So I have been at this whole weight loss thing for just about a month and I've lost 10 pounds, which is great. But until today I could not SEE a difference. My boyfriend swore he could tell but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't. However, today when I stole a pair of his pants that I formally could barely squeeze into and they were loose I almost cried. I had to roll the band down not to minimize my gut but to keep the dang things on! This is such a small thing but it means a lot to me. :happy:

Thats awesome!!!

It is tough to see the difference when you see yourself everyday! I can't wait till the end of this month to take pictures and see how my month has gone!
  • quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is fantastic!!! It feels so amazing when you start to notice the weight loss :)
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    That is awesome!!! You go girl!
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    wonderful, keep it up
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    yay!
  • Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    Options
    congrats it feels great to try on clothes that was too snug and now they fit. i actually went closet shopping the other day and could fit in every pair of pants in the closet, my goal pants are in a dresser drawer, still got a ways to go before i get into them. again congrats.
  • chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That's excellent! Enjoy the moment. There's more to come!
  • amysambora
    Options
    Congratulations! It is really hard to notice the difference in yourself, but you've gotta focus on what you've achieved, and noticing your clothes are looser is the best indication that you are losing inches! Keep up the great work!
  • wardba4
    wardba4 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!
    I have been here about the same amount of time and am waiting for that moment also. I have lost 10pounds and feel better than i ever have since i started exercising and calorie counting. I still can't wait for my pants to be loose!
  • reander
    reander Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That's so fab! What a great feeling that must be.
  • TateFTW
    TateFTW Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    This is just the beginning! In a while you won't believe that you ever wore those huge things.
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I've been at this for a little over 2 months now and I'm down 13 pounds (I think, I didn't weigh myself before I started, it could be more). Only recently did I start feeling like I was losing weight. I started fitting into smaller clothes after the first month and, of course, my boyfriend said he could tell a difference, but I just didn't feel it. Somedays, I still don't, but the scale doesn't lie and it's time again for me to take my measurements (for the second time) so I'm hoping that will give me another method to measure my accomplishments and feel progress. Hang in there!
  • michele0101
    Options
    Yay for you!! It feels so good when clothes start getting loose! I've had to go to Goodwill to get a few things to get me through. I don't want to spend a lot because hopefully, I will need smaller clothes soon!!
  • sarak79
    Options
    That is great news!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!