Why Hello There Ya'll

My name is Sarah and I am restarting this whole "get healthy" journey. I have almost no willpower and I LOVE TO EAT SNACKS LATE AT NIGHT. I had to emphasize that to show my real problem. I am not fat my anyone's standards but I just don't feel well. I am tired all of the time and my back, knees and ankles are starting to hurt. So, instead of going to a doctor for pain medications, I thought I would just work from the inside and start to become accountable for what I put into my body.

I am not the worst eater in the world, however I do have a lot to work on, so I have decided to start small. The first step for me is to track every, single thing I eat or drink for 7 days. Whether I go over my calorie count or not, it doesn't matter. I just need to see what my patterns are and how I am going to change them.

I do look forward to not only losing a little bit of weight and feeling a bit better but I also would like to hear other people's journeys along the way.

Cheers!

Replies

• Hi Sarah,
    I joke that I could exercise all day long, but have to constantly practice self control to avoid snacking. Uuuugh.. It's so hard. For me it's either an all or nothing scenario. I can't take just "a bite" of a cheat food... if I do, I end up eating the entire thing. So I try to avoid them at all costs. I hate teasing myself.
    Good luck on your journey!
    Feel free to add me. I try to log in daily :)
  • PAXTSE12
    PAXTSE12 Posts: 7 Member
    I had a bite of cake the other day (a small bite) and of course that pushed me over and I instantly turned into a montser GIVE ME THE ENTIRE CAKE, I SAY!
    So with that said, I understand the eternal struggle! Best of luck on your journey :)