NSV, THE SHAWDOW:

Options
Hello to all my MFP's. I just walked my grandson to school instead of him riding the bus. He needs to lose weight as well. On my way back I happened to glance to the right of me and I saw my shadow. I said to myself, hmmmmm, there is no one here walking back home but me. I nearly passed out. lol lol My shadow as shrank so much it was almost unbelievable. People probably thought I was nuts. I was smiling all the way home. So don't think I'm nuts, just so happy my body is going down in size. my highest weight was 323 but I restarted this journey at 288.8 in Dec of last year and I'm down to 237. A total of 86 pounds and a total of 51.8 since starting MFP again. Ok, I'm finished. Have a great day.:smile::smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Haha, cute. Enjoy the time with your grandson, that's awesome.
  • LynndaMaree
    LynndaMaree Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thank you praying-manti :smile:
  • DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Oh that's a great story, congratulations! I know I get as embarrassed to look at the size of my shadow as I do reflections in windows or photos.
    Wonderful !
  • LynndaMaree
    Options
    Thank you dachaya,:smile::smile: :smile:
  • dlbredesen
    dlbredesen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My shadow has a neck. I know shadow pride!!
  • kmariet7
    kmariet7 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    awe yeah!! keep up with those walks!
  • LynndaMaree
    Options
    Thank you so much dlbredsen, wow and you have a neck. Way to go! :smile: :smile:
  • LynndaMaree
    Options
    Thank you Kmariet, I felt so good after that morning walk that I walked up to the school and back. And later after getting my son from school, my daughters boyfriend, my grandson and myself drove to one of the State parks here and walked the 1.4 mile loop around the lake. I really feel good today. And I burned lots of calories. Thanks to all that replied, This really gives me motivation. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!