starting cambridge diet looking for friends.

Options
hi all im starting the cambridge diet plan today was wondering if anyone else is doing it if so add me please and even if your not i need more friends for motivation and visa virsa :)

Replies

• YasminR
    YasminR Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello,

i started the Cambridge Diet 5 days ago. I have had my first weigh-in and 6lbs down!!! I've started on sole source plus a green and white meal. It's not been as hard as i thought it would be but maybe i have finally hit that place where i had simply had enough of being overweight and uncomfortable. I want to lose 4 stones in total. Would be great to have some support from others doing this diet too.

I know there are many who would not support this approach but this is the route i am choosing for now and am fully aware of the 'quick loss, gaining back' evidence. I am a lifelong dieter.

Look forward to hearing how you're getting on.
    Yasmin xx
  • Transformer711
    Options
    Hi there! I started just a few weeks before you did - I think this diet is great. It works and is nowhere near as unhealthy as people think. I have since lost 2 stone on the diet, in addition to the 2 stone I lost independently. I wish you all the best on it. :D
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I looked into the Cambridge Diet but never tried it. Hope it works well for you and good luck!