What do you plan to do when you reach your ultimate weight g

Options
I may cut my hair really short, wear nice clothing, buy a bikini and get my belly pierced! not all at the same time though! well, what do you intend to do?

Replies

• Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Make over! The works..mani, pedi, hair, make up, new wardrobe, etc!
  • VCStarr
    VCStarr Posts: 155
    Options
    belly button piercing and bikini here too!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Convincing the boyfriend to go on a vacation with me to the Caribbean or Florida or something so I can strut my stuff in a bikini! And finish replacing my wardrobe, I've only been buying the essentials since I don't really know what size I'll ultimately end up. I'm not gonna get much smaller on the top, but I need to replace pants every 2 months!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm so hoping to be ready for Summer '11!! New bikini hear I come!!
  • trinityj1
    trinityj1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Go to my favourite shop and buy all the clothes I've been promising myself and, if it's the right time of year for it, wear a bikini in public for the first time ever :P

Then go for a run up my favourite hill and enjoy feeling good at the top. <3
  • roxanea
    Options
    Buy a whole new wardrobe as I hope to be two sizes smaller than I am right now.
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Complete makeover and new wardrobe. I want to cut my hair short and dye it black. I kind of want a tattoo of a rose on my hip. And a bikini of course. I'm kind of afraid of the piercing idea.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    well by the time I reach my goal I hope to be working with athletes for my dietitian job!

But yeah I am going for the same, new bikini and a vacation to washington :D
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    well by the time I reach my goal I hope to be working with athletes for my dietitian job!

But yeah I am going for the same, new bikini and a vacation to washington :D
  • Jrak1980
    Jrak1980 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    New shoes, new outfit, maybe a new tattoo....and a night on the town!
  • cryslynn1980
    cryslynn1980 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    buy the lil' black dress i've always wanted ;0)get made up and go on a date with the hubby maybe even a mini vaca.
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    If we can afford it, finish my upper-body tatts (I'm working on a design to combine my upper back tattoo & the shoulder blade tattoo in with both bicep tatts). Once I have the toned physique I've been working towards, even if we are able to have kids, at least nothing will stretch on my upper body/back. :tongue:
    Now to figure out how to replace my pooh-pants & undies (who knew thong undies can look like pooh pants!) and get the tattoo without breaking the bank...

Nat. :flowerforyou:
  • iknowicaniknowican
    Options
    Great question. I plan on a new wardrobe, a new hair style and maybe a tatoo.
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Climb to the highest point I can find and scream at the top of my lungs in VICTORY!!! and then sit down and cry - LOL :)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married hopefully in 2 years..I can have that honeymoon of a lifetime! lol
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Oh - and be able to show off my belly piercing I've had for over 10 years that has stayed hidden under over-sized clothing!
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm goin streaking.
  • kvr414
    kvr414 Posts: 111
    Options
    buy new tighter clothes, go to the beach all summer long (i live in west michigan), and maintain my weight!!!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Hadn't thought about it. But thanks for giving me the incentive too. So I'm thinking a cruise or a holiday to Las Vegas or a visit to England. Nice to dream. So if i reach my goal and haven't won the lotto by then, I will enjoy shopping, and a new me. :)
  • butterflyfaerie
    butterflyfaerie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting a tattoo, so I can always remember how hard I worked to get down to where I wanted to, and that it'll always be there to motivate me into keeping the weight off. That and some new clothes!