Mini success :P (pics)

Options
So I've lost a bit of weight this year my mini success is not being completely embarrassed to go out anymore. I'm still self conscious b/c my face hasn't gotten any smaller but I try to ignore it :P (hope these pics work)

1280204_3783.jpg

1280204_4837.jpg

Replies

• MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    You must not be looking at the same pics I am, cuz your face is definatly smaller. So is the rest of you!! Fantastic job. Good lookin tree too.
  • ang2323
    Options
    good job!!
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Agreed!! Big Difference and you look great!! Nice job
  • saldanaagency
    Options
    Alright! good job
  • watkinsc
    watkinsc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look GREAT! ...
  • dmfear
    dmfear Posts: 24
    Options
    You look amazing! You're such an inspiration:smile:
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    your face is smaller!! I can totally see it everywhere!! great job!!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! u can totally tell the difference!!! :huh: GREAT JOB!! :noway:
  • corderoinkuna
    Options
    amazing! makes me want to work harder! you look wonderful!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    thnk u all :) I definitely feel better , I can actually move without a struggle now. I never realized how much weighing so much really does restrict your movement. I can't wait to hit my next goal :D
  • michelearnold
    Options
    You still have the mentality that you are overweight. I know how you feel. But you are looking great. It's just that you can't look at yourself as objectively as the rest of us because you see yourself everyday. I still feel like I have to tell people that I have lost 65 lbs. because I feel like they can't see it. Don't worry, you look great and we can all tell a BIG difference!

1975930.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • dtmwed
    dtmwed Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration! You look amazing!
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Mini succes my foot - you look amazing.

Awesome job.

Thanks for sharing. That is very motivating.

- Eva
  • larousse_37
    Options
    You should not feel embarrassed to go out, you've done an amazing job! Keep up the hard work
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I disagree... your face shape has definately changed. YOu don't want it to change too much, after all, we all want YOU to be be YOU! The weight loss is amazing! Very inspirational to all of us.

Shannon
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is more than a "mini" success! Keep it up!
  • EmmieSu
    EmmieSu Posts: 136
    Options
    You are beautiful!! And your face, along with the rest of you, is smaller!!!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I think your face has definitely changed hun - your jaw and cheekbones are much more clearly defined, and the rest of you looks fab too - well done x
  • Mrbackslap
    Options
    looking sexy keep it up:wink:
  • amysambora
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! Your face is definitely smaller. You have really achieved something amazing, you should feel wonderful about yourself. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!