Victorious Victoria Day Challenge. . .May 17

Options
yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
My last morning on mfp for almost 2 weeks. I will miss it here.

Yesterday my sister and I went to a circuit class. We thought it would be easy, since most of the midday classes are, so we did 30 minutes on the elliptical first. It wasn't easy, but I was glad to end my hard week on a high note.

Today I might be my day off because of time constraints. I hope to get something in though.

I forgot to mention something I found funny on Thursday. As sister and I were leaving the boot camp class and talking with other students, one who has known me for a while asked me if my sister was my daughter! :noway: My sis is 13 years younger than I am, so it's not out of the edge of reason to make that mistake. It would bother me more if I haven't also been mistaken for a high school student as well.

Hope you all have a great start to summer!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    My last morning on mfp for almost 2 weeks. I will miss it here.

Yesterday my sister and I went to a circuit class. We thought it would be easy, since most of the midday classes are, so we did 30 minutes on the elliptical first. It wasn't easy, but I was glad to end my hard week on a high note.

Today I might be my day off because of time constraints. I hope to get something in though.

I forgot to mention something I found funny on Thursday. As sister and I were leaving the boot camp class and talking with other students, one who has known me for a while asked me if my sister was my daughter! :noway: My sis is 13 years younger than I am, so it's not out of the edge of reason to make that mistake. It would bother me more if I haven't also been mistaken for a high school student as well.

Hope you all have a great start to summer!

Mary
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Awwwww it won't be the same without you, but I can't wait to hear about the trip when you get back!

Yesterday I burned 1000 calories doing circuit training at the gym. I was so close to just blowing the day off, but I rallied and biked to the gym, then kept my HR up the whole time, alternating cardio and strength. I'm so glad I did it.

Today my goal is to burn 750 calories -- maybe it will be a bike and a swim.

Talk later!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I just got back from Niagara Falls. I spent the bulk of the day walking, and I'm going to try to do some cardio tonight, maybe BL or HHAbs. I got freezing and wet on the "Maid of the Mist" (sudden downpour in addition to the usual Niagara Falls wetness) so I've just got my core temperature up again. (I am such a sissy, Wanderin'. . .I wouldn't last two minutes on location for "Deadliest Catch")

Yesterday I had what may be my biggest cheat day ever since starting on MFP. It involved a giant mall, a hot pretzel and a trip to "The Cheesecake Factory". I could not stop eating. (I think I also have PMS) I tried to figure out my calories "just to see" and I stopped when my guesstimate passed 4000. um. . . oops.

Anyway, enough about me. We'll miss you Mary! How will we start the next challenge without you?