WOMEN: For those who have lost a lot of weight....?

Options
2»

Replies

• mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    16DD to 12D (Australian)
  • alereck
    alereck Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost a lot of weight, about 25 lbs but whatever weight I had on my boobs are completely gone :cry:
    36C to a 34nothing :noway:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    At 170-205 I wore a 38 C/D...depended on if it was a pushup which I didn't wear often when I was heavier

50+ lbs later I wear what I wore in HS...36B...love ittttttttt...pushup bra I get a 36C.
  • FlowerFairy493
    Options
    I went from a 40C to a 36B. I lost 40lb.
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I've gone from UK 38H to a UK 32/34 H.

But I have lost a lot of chest, just in proportion with the rest of me. I can no longer wear my bras as hats. :laugh:

Running is easier, though!
  • mom2my4boys
    mom2my4boys Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    44DD down to 36E (soon to be a 34)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I was wearing a 36C (probably not the right size) when I was at my heaviest. After losing 44 lbs I thought I had gone down to a 34B but a friend or three encouraged me to go get fitted and it turned out I was a 32D.
  • Arydria
    Arydria Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    At 291 I started in a 42I. Now at 165 I'm a 34C. Couldn't be happier.
  • 53welshlady
    53welshlady Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Lost nearly 30lbs - I carry excess fat mainly around my middle and had a lot of back fat.
    Gone from 36E (which was too tight!), down to 34E and now at 32F where I will probably stay.
  • amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I wish my boobs would shrink more.

I was a 38 DDD, am now sporting a 36DD. And Ive lost about 50lbs.
  • tattedlady75
    tattedlady75 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 50 lbs, went from a 42 DD to a 38 DD. But they have def shrunk, My Fiance will attest to that.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    So far I've gone from 42DDD to 36I. Yes, an "I". Didn't even know those were made until recently. I found out that getting a smaller band size with a larger cup size was the answer. Very hard to find bras with large cups and smaller bands, btw and the ones available are super expensive.

I just bought a Fit Fully Yours bra in the Maxine style for $80. It is a Canadian brand that is fairly new I think, which is now sold in the U.S. and online. Their other lines don't go to such a large cup. What I've learned is that even when I was heavier I was wearing too small a cup because I just didn't know how a bra really should fit. I discovered balconette style bras a few years ago which did put the boobs at the right height but even then I think they were kind of smooshed together in the cups. If I had gone from the styles I was wearing before the Cacique balconettes directly to the correctly fitting bra I just bought it probably would have been even more shocking.

It really ticks me off that most department stores don't even carry large cups. I think most women are likely wearing the wrong size bra.

Did you know that many places still have you measure ABOVE your boobs to determine your band size? Well the band hooks under your boobs and that area is much smaller than the measurement above; and you need a snug band to hold your boobs up!
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Really not much so far. Since my older bras were likely a bit stretched I may have lost another inch or so around the band, but with 66 lbs lost I've gone from a 42D to a 38/40D, depending on the material. Considering "sister sizes" I know it means I've lost a bit of size in the cup, but it's really not noticable! As you get smaller things tend to stay in proportion.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Honestly mine has not changed much. I've lost 134 lb and gone from 42DD to 36DD.