UK People help?

Options
This is going to be a very odd request. I just purchased, or more accurately, am trying to purchase a tweed blazer for my son who wants to wear it and be Dr. Who. Unfortunately I am in America and the nice lady selling it has no interest in shipping it to the USA and doesn't seem open to having FedEx pick it up from her house after I pay them for shipping. I'm trying to find someone in the UK willing to let me give the seller your address for shipping before she cancels the sale. I could then arrange with you a way to get it to me in the USA. Probably pay FedEx to pick it up. I know this soundly completely silly and I normally wouldn't go to such lengths, but I've been looking for this thing for months. Americans don't seem to dress their children in tweed blazers these days. Ralph Lauren will sell me a jacket for $400, but he doesn't need to dress up like Dr. Who that badly. Feel free to pm me.
038-1.jpg

Replies

• Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    That is so adorable! I'm not in the UK, but good luck with that.
  • oOoBLUEoOo
    Options
    Thanks! I'm guessing most the UKers are off for the night. I'll give it a bump in the morning and hope for the best.:drinker: