Calculate protein to maintain lean mass?

Options
So I have been doing some research but havent been able to find exactly what I am looking for. I want to find how to calculate the amount of protein needed to maintain my current lean body mass while in a calorie deficit. At last check I had 213lbs leam mass with 25.1% body fat(was around 290). I am now 274 but not sure my muscle mass. I know it has fallen off since I have been limited from a surgery. But I want to maintain as much muscle as I can while I am not cleared to do anything other than short walks(this will be for about 6 weeks).

From what I found 0.8grams/kilo of LBM to maintain at a neutral calorie. At a calorie deficit you need 1.5g/kg. THe larger the deficit the more protein needed. However, that 1.5 I took as when doing some lifting. How would I calculate what I need being sedentary?

Here is the link to the main article Ive read. Ive searched through a few more but they were talking more for athletes or those with lean bodies and a small calorie deficit. http://evidencemag.com/dieting-protein-needs/

My current protein, according to MFP is 97g. If I have done my math right, at 213lbs of LBM(~97kg) that would be 145g protein. Even though I have always been big into lifting, and done heavy weights, my diet has never been properly geared towards what I NEED to do. In terms of body building that is. So I don't know much in this area, if I am wrong about something just let me know/tell me what I need to change. If you have articles with this stuff or links please send them to me.

Thanks!