Looking for Friends and Motivators

Options
Hi. My name is Lindsey and I'm a 20 year old college student looking to lose about 100 lbs. I've tried this whole thing before, but lacked the motivation to actually keep going. I'd really like to do it this time and actually get down to my goal weight, which is 130 lbs. I'm sick of looking in the mirror and not liking what I see. I really want to getting on track and start living a healthier lifestyle. If you're in the same mindset as me and you would like a friend and a motivator, send me a message :)

Replies

• cecesquats
    cecesquats Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm cece & i'm also a college student. i've tried to lose weight countless times before, but this time feels different and i'm definitely more confident in my goals. i'm focusing on losing weight in smaller goals, but want to lose a total of 130 pounds. sent you a friend request :)
  • mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi Lindsey,

Welcome you are definitely at the right place and there is a lot of good motivational folks to help support you with your challenge. I am happy to be one of them cheering you on so feel free to add me.

Cece, you surely have the right idea of focusing on baby steps this time instead of of the bigger picture. Even the greatest journeys all started with the first simple steps, as long as you are committed to your goals I am happy to provide support and motivation. Feel free to add me as well and good luck to both of you.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi Lindsey! Would love to help you out! Add me!