Goal Met

Options
Sooo a little over 9 months since my son was born and I've met my goal weight. A total of 70lbs lost since March. But it doesn't seem to be enough. I wanted to be at 135. And well I'm now officially back down to 135. Several years ago when I got down to 135 I was overly excited now I'm just kinda blah about it. I was 125 2 winters ago and at the time it didn't feel right, but now that I know I can be 125 I feel like I need to get back down to 125. ALmost like what I have achieved isn't good enough.
Sorry just ranting.

Replies

• clahut
    clahut Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You should be so pleased with yourself for losing 70lbs - that is a fantastic loss! :happy:

You don't say what height or build you are, but I know what is healthy for me (and I'm quite short!) so 135lbs sounds like a good healthy weight. Be careful that you don't lose too much and stay in a healthy weight range. Going too low can be just as bad for your health as being overweight.

C
  • dustbunnie
    Options
    You should be so pleased with yourself for losing 70lbs - that is a fantastic loss! :happy:

You don't say what height or build you are, but I know what is healthy for me (and I'm quite short!) so 135lbs sounds like a good healthy weight. Be careful that you don't lose too much and stay in a healthy weight range. Going too low can be just as bad for your health as being overweight.

C
    I'm 5'4" so it puts me in a healthy weight range. I'm pleased with it but that little neurotic voice in my head isn't lol