Newbie... about 20lb too heavy

Options
Hello,
I'm 23 and I've been about 20lb overweight forever... seems like it's time to sort that out. I joined about a week ago. So far I've been missing a worrying amount of meals, oddly not a normal thing or as a result of trying to save calories, just got really busy recently. I guess that's life as a postgrad for you.
Anyway, just thought I'd say hello, and if there are any other people out there in a similar situation I'd love it if you said hello back. :)

Replies

• TulsaTim
    Options
    Welcome to the site. There are people of all walks of life here. I am certain you will find many like yourself. Keep smiling!
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey, I know you'll do great with all the help you get here.
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    welcome! MFP is incredible as far as support and a system goes. good luck!!
  • JAAndrade
    JAAndrade Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am also new to this website, but what I've gotten out of it just in the past week and a half has really made such a difference. It's a great website to keep you motivated and conscious about all your efforts. The people on here are very helpful, with tips, and great advice. I wish you all the best on your weight loss journey.
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • saldanaagency
    Options
    Welcome! I have the same goal. I want to loose 20 pounds by March. Let's do this.
  • molina76853
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I am too new. It seems like the weight just isn't coming off fast enough! However, I do feel alot better and do have lots more energy. Hang in there!