Almost had an accident :)

Options
I have been losing a little each week...I am so thankful that I have kept that up. I USE to think that I won't buy clothes until I can really tell a difference....others say they can see it but until I can I will keep wearing what I have. I may have to re-think that because: I have pants that have given me a baggy butt and tops that you can't even tell I have a chest. With colder weather I have gotten my winter pj's out. Ones I have not worn since last winter.
I know they are big on me...that is ok, I will wear them until after Christmas maybe Santa will get me a pair? I need new ones because I have to hold one side as I walk because they tend to work themself down. This morning as I am walking downstairs carrying my coffee mug and things in the other hand I started down the stairs and guess what? My pj's started working down over my hips and causing me to trip. I started laughing because yes NOW I can tell the difference because they won't stay up!!! As I am laughing causing me to juggle what I had in my hands and trying not to fall the whole thing is making me laugh uncontrollable. My dog is sitting at the bottom of the stairs just looking at me...as if he could help pick me up or something :laugh:
So now I will listen to others when they say they can see the difference in me even if I don't. I get so much motivation and support from this site I am grateful!!!
I hope this almost accident made you at least smile this morning :laugh:

Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas!!
Mary

Replies

• xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Funny story and GREAT news!! Well done! xxxxxx
  • rmccully
    rmccully Posts: 319
    Options
    Glad that you had such a great morning.
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Good for you! WTG! 72 pounds is a BIG deal, at least to me it is. I can't wait to be at that point. I'm sure people can tell. Good job and treat yourself to something nice, you deserve it!
  • jillcwhite
    jillcwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great to see results however they come!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I most certainly got a smile on my face! :bigsmile: That is great. Hope you get those new jammy's that fit! Congrats to you !! and keep up the great work! :drinker:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    YAY! I LOVE hearing your stories. I'm very, very, very happy for you and I'm especially excited that you are finally seeing your results. We have all seen the changes in you for a while now, but I'm happy that now you are! Keep it up. And I hope you and your family has a very Merry, Christ-filled Christmas!
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    lol
    It is great that usually, when you notice the difference, it's something pretty big. I was just thinking about this yesterday.
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I think once you get proper fitting vlothes you will see the difference more then with the baggie clothes. All my sweat pants and PJ's are way to big and when I wear them I know what you mean about not seeing the difference. When I put on proper fitting clothes I can see it then! Glad you did not fall that would have been awful!
  • Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the laugh! So glad you can see the difference yourself now. Be careful on those stairs until you get new PJs! :happy:
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    Funny Mary! Glad you didn't hurt yourself:bigsmile: