Biggest Loser - Final 4

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
i dont usually vote or get "upset" by TV shows but i had to voice my opinion and of course thought why not at MFP since we are in the same boat working towards the same goal as the biggest loser contestants....

if elizabeth wins america's vote to be in the final 3 after ada has worked her *kitten* off in the gym and in her own mind to tackle her demons i will be PISSED!!!!! elizabeth has skated by every week and i am soooo sick of her.....i dont usually get "invested" in shows and results but come on....she does not deserve to win, she hasn't lost the kind of weight to win this show nor has she done the work on herself.....

so if you can vote - i ask you for for ada to be in the final 3.....

okay off my soap box....

Replies

• MartiWillett
    MartiWillett Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Amen!
  • calell83
    calell83 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I agree completely...I voted for Ada last night. The only reason Elizabeth is this far is because the clique that was formed with Frado, Patrick and Brandon knew she was no real threat. The guy they eliminated last week should still be in it. I think he will in the at home prize anyway.
  • amstein18
    Options
    i couldn't agree more! elizabeth has consistently been below the yellow line & this is the first time for ada! ada ran her *kitten* off at the marathon & seriously trained for it. elizabeth admitted the longest she ran to date before the marathon was 8 miles. it's soo clear to me who should be in the final 3. i casted my vote last night on nbc.com!
  • luly727
    luly727 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I agree, I voted last night for ADA.
    This is the only reality show I watch, as it motivates me to watch what I eat and I have picked up some pointers on foods and exercises..plus the drills of the trainers make me get up and do something :)

Gooooo ADA!!!!
  • Kayte625
    Options
    THANK YOU! i was so furious that she even made it this far. I am really counting on America to vote for Ada. Elizabeth does not deserve it!
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    My thoughts exactly!! Ada so deserves this and has my vote!!!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I still need to vote!
  • beckym71
    beckym71 Posts: 3,511
    Options
    Agreed!
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'll second that! I was so upset last night. I voted for Ada! She deserves it!!!!!!!
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    Does anyone have a link for me i cannot find where to vote anywhere! :( i recorded it and havent got to watch it yet...but i agree with you ada for sure!!!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    O M G!!!! I know right?!!! I feel like she has been "playing" the game since the beginning....drama filled Elizabeth...God bless her but if she isn't there mentally she won't be there physically. I really think Ada has it in the bag tho! I like her so much. I'm so glad her and her parents hashed it out cuz I was thinking they weren't gonna be there when she came home or be there and tell her that it still isn't good enough. :huh: So I'm glad that they have got all that out on the table so they can continue to support her. She has REALLY REALLY channeled all her pain into her workouts and ooooo I hope she is America's pick!!! If not...:grumble: I'll just have to scream...after all that's all I would b able to do...:sad: ADA ADA ADA ADA ADA!! I can't wait until next Tuesday!!!:bigsmile:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I think Ada will win. America feels sorry for her because of her story and will most likely vote for her. Plus, she worked her *kitten* off and deserves to be the one up there with Frado and Patrick.

Elizabeth has gotten on my nerves since day one.
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    I thought it was funny that you posted this because seconds ago, I just voted on NBC.com because I too will be livid if Elizabeth wins. She does not deserve it in comparison because Ada not only kicked butt every week but she beat Tara's time! Tara was a MACHINE! One of my favorites ever! So I will be voting every chance I get until the finale because Elizabeth should have been sent home weeks ago! Thanks for posting!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I just voted a few times for Ada, and I'll be casting my max of 10 votes shortly (gotta work sometime... haha). I think Elizabeth has irritated EVERYONE watching the show and there's no way she'll get voted. The only reason she's on there is because she was a sorry excuse for the bigger guys to get rid of their competition. I bet you she has one of the lowest weight loss percentages at the end of the thing. Pathetic...
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    well all the and i just went to vote and the online voting is closed...grrrrrrrrrrrrr....hope you guys did enough votes to cover my mistake....
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend and i both voted for Ada last night :smile:
    Elizabeth shouldn't even still be in the running. she should have left a long time ago. there were other people in that competition that deserved more time on the ranch than her.
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I was pissed when Mark got voted out and that Elizabeth is still in. I'm watching last night's episode because last night was crazy busy for me. She hasn't put in any work, hasn't been eating well, and has always just skated by. My vote is absolutely with Ada.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I voted for Ada last night - nobody in their right mind would vote for elizabeth! Ada has worked her *kitten* off for this and really deserves it, she's come SO FAR since the beginning. As far as I could tell she never even walked that entire marathon! And in my mind I'm highly doubting all that soda/juice/processed food in Elizabeth's fridge was ALL her boyfriends.... c'mon, really?

I don't blame Ada for not losing a ton her first weeks home since it does take a little time to adjust to being back in "real life" and her plea to America at the end of the show was simple and straight to the point... this is the first time she's been blow that line and deserves a 2nd chance.. SECOND CHANCE not a millionth chance like elizabeth.
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I voted for Ada too. Elizabeth annoys me with all of the whining and barely putting forth effort. I wanted to die when Jillian opened her fridge up!! lol. I had just told the husband it would have been hilarious if she had opened the door with a donut in her hand, but seeing all of the junk was almost as amusing. Just another reason among the many of why she gets on my nerves.