What do people drink in the evenings?

Options

Replies

• hollywrigh
    Options
    caffeine free pepsi with a splash of rum. And if I play it right during the day with my calories, sometimes I can have 2 drinks :);)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Diet Soda. Flavored water. Water
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Water, Iced tea and wine!
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Water, tea roses (which open out like flowers in hot water), or herbal tea made by just infusing fresh leaves. Weekend/vaca/dinner out - white wine, champagne, gin and diet tonic, occasional cucumber martini/sidecare/cosmo.
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Well...I drink water. I do have the occasional diet soda. There's also low cal cranberry juice or honest tea which has very little sugar. Sometimes I'll have crystal light.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    As someone who doesn't drink I think alcohol-free beer is a travesty.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Water. Sometimes coffee or tea. Sometimes (rarely) beer or club soda/vodka with lime
  • khontz
    khontz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    water or Crown Royal!!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    water and then a cup of decaf coffee w/ Davinci SF and HWC.
  • Alsvic
    Alsvic Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Bourbon, if I remember MFP then its Bourbon and Water.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I drink water or crystal light. I put two of those little packs in my water and call it a day. I like mine to taste as close to juice as possible, which is why I use two. It's still only 20 cals. So it's no biggie to me.
  • APLAWING
    APLAWING Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi,

I just wondered what people drink in the evenings?

I'm trying to cut back on diet coke and alcohol but cant really think of anything to substitute it with that's MFP friendly?

The only thing I have some times is alcohol free beer or fruit tea.

Any advice would be great - thank s :-)

I personally don't like to use my calories on beverages, even alchoholic ones. I'd rather have FOOD haha. I am guilty of drinking a diet soda in the evenings with my dinner. I usually drink water/flavored sugar free water in the am & afternoon (with the exception of my morning cup of coffee).
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I like to drink Sparkling Flavored Water.
  • zchastain
    zchastain Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Mostly water, occasionally diet pop. 2 or 3 times a week I'll have a glass or two of wine (usually red), good quality bourbon, or vodka tonic (with diet tonic).
  • akgreen324
    akgreen324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Decafe tea w a little bit of honey!:drinker:
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    all I ever drink anymore is flavored water like propel -- only I mix small amounts of it with regular water. Plus to indulge I have a cup of hot chocolate every night before bed while I am unwinding.... the 25 calorie one from swiss miss.....and COFFEE
  • srd_23
    srd_23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I mostly drink mio water.
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Flavored water (Love me those Mio type drops), or booze to be honest. I try to limit the booze to one drink on weeknights. Usually refrain the first couple days of the week. By Wednesday, I'm ready for a glass of wine. We won't even mention Friday or Saturday. :drinker:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    tea, water, sparkling water, milk, beer, wine, a soda...pretty much whatever I feel like. I'm not sure what "MFP friendly" means. Also, what's so many people's hang up on diet soda? I mean I think it tastes like ****, but if you wanna have a diet soda, have a diet soda...I'm pretty sure you'll be ok.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just wondered what people drink in the evenings?

I'm trying to cut back on diet coke and alcohol but cant really think of anything to substitute it with that's MFP friendly?

The only thing I have some times is alcohol free beer or fruit tea.

Any advice would be great - thank s :-)

i drink water all day and some evenings i have a glass or two of red wine. i just fit it into my calories for the day. if i happen to go over then i don't sweat it. i want to live my life and not be controlled by my calorie counter. that being said i do try to NOT go over every day and i get in some form of exercise everyday.