from calorie deflict to carb free

Options
2»

Replies

• lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    We don't know this persons health issues, nor their stats nor anything else! Criticising definitely won't help! I too was told by my dr to find a deficit that helps me lose weight, going down to as little as 600! He is highly qualified, represented all gps in uk for many years etc. I happened to have found that 1200 works for me so I didn't need to drop any lower, but yes, there are times when low calorie is necessary!

OP- I would reccomend going to 1200 with no carbs, to get urself used to it, and then when u see ur able to manage, the do what u need to! U might find that ur body is losing weight at 1200 as well

Doctors don't take a lot of nutrition classes so they might be qualified to diagnose you with cancer, check your vagina, prescribe you pills but very few are actually qualified to get nutritional advice. And your doctor telling you to eat 600 calories just solidifies my point.

And I'm fairly certain you can't go carb free. Very low carb (keto) yes but I think carb free is essentially impossible