Insanity Nutrition

Options
To anyone who's been following the Insanity Nutrition Guide at some point, did you ever change things up a bit with meals of you're own choice and what sort of things did you choose?

I love the options they give, much more simple than I was expecting but I know at some point I'll want to mix things up again with something new, especially if I have a really busy day or am tired of the same sort of things.

Thanks

Replies

• thanatos
    Options
    I finished Insanity a little over a month ago and didn't use the nutrition guide at all. The only thing that's important is to make sure you're eating the right number of calories. Of course things like incorporating lean proteins and eating smaller meals more often are good, but the real important factor here is the number of calories.
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i don't follow it at all....but I do eat similar things they lay out in the plan.
    i'm still trying to get used to eating right, and this week my goal is to eat the majority of my exercise calories back, which is proving to be hard.

eating junk food it was easy to get to 2000+cals/day, eating right i'm having a hard time getting anywhere past 1600cals.

add me and you can take a look at my food diary! :)
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I follow some of the meals, but mainly because I like most of them and already have been eating a few. I LOVE making my protein shakes. I have one after I do one of the workouts.