well, I got the new scale I wanted.

Options
If you guys rememeber back a little bit I started a topic about what type of scale I should get. Well, I bought a new scale last night before work and I finally stepped onto it this morning.....I wieght FOUR pounds more then I did on the old scale. :grumble: Now I'm really angry at that old scale. Four pounds of progress gone just like that *snaps fingers*

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    If you guys rememeber back a little bit I started a topic about what type of scale I should get. Well, I bought a new scale last night before work and I finally stepped onto it this morning.....I wieght FOUR pounds more then I did on the old scale. :grumble: Now I'm really angry at that old scale. Four pounds of progress gone just like that *snaps fingers*
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    The same thing happened to me when I bought a new scale it went up 3 pounds. Then I had second thoughts about getting rid of my old scale.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    You should have bought the scale I just got! I weighed 2 pounds less on it :laugh: On my old one I would get a different reading every time I stepped on it (what's with that!!!) and not just half pound increments or ounces, pound up, two pounds down... UGH.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I love my old scale, an I'm sticking with it. lol

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    My old scale i wanted to pitch out my bathroom window.....you could step on it ten times and get ten different weights. That's why I wanted fa new scale
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    lol i wouldnt call it four pounds less progress just remember you were 4 lbs heavier than you thought!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I only ever weigh myself on the kind the doctor uses..... u know the kind, with the weights you have to move across. I think they are the MOST accurate and to top it off it's fun sliding the little weights across and then slowly levelling it out and revealing losses :) My hubby has a scale like that at work so I always weigh in there (its a school, thats where I work out usually.