Things That Make Me/You/Us Smile

Options
So it seems like a bunch of my friends are having bad days. So I thought everyone could just post something that made them smile today or something that always makes them smile. Random or person or well-known, let's spread a little love for those feeling down.

"but if you ever come to Canada, don't forget that tape measure " my fellow MFP-er

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    One of the infants in my center's baby room rubbing shaving cream all over her head during sensory play! Love those little goobers.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I love waking up, having the temptation of eating a whole Chex-Mix bag for breakfast but instead opting for Kashi cereal with 2% milk and a piece of whole grain toast with organic peanut butter... and then feeling so accomplished! :bigsmile:
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You know what my day started off quite sheisty... however, a good workout and encouragement from all my MFP friends perked me right up.

Something that makes me smile...
    When little dogs get their lip stuck behind a tooth giving them that amazingly cute small but tough face...

also

When I buy something and it is unexpectedly on sale :)
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    This is kind of strange, I know, but people watching while stuck in traffic made me smile today. People do the strangest things in their cars when they think no one is watching.
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    So it seems like a bunch of my friends are having bad days. So I thought everyone could just post something that made them smile today or something that always makes them smile. Random or person or well-known, let's spread a little love for those feeling down.

"but if you ever come to Canada, don't forget that tape measure " my fellow MFP-er

THIS is making me smile!

(i'm serious btw lol)
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    You know what my day started off quite sheisty... however, a good workout and encouragement from all my MFP friends perked me right up.

When little dogs get their lip stuck behind a tooth giving them that amazingly cute small but tough face...

also

When I buy something and it is unexpectedly on sale :)
    I love that!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I like spotting "hungry bum syndrome" you know the thing, when someone's got their knickers in a twist or too-tight trousers and their bum "eats" their pants, and then they have to try pull their pants out their bum without anyone seeing them :laugh:
  • freedom224
    Options
    Great Idea. Mine to post is when I got up this morning it was snowing. This is very rare for southeast Arkansas. It has now stopped but it was beautiful to watch while it lasted.:happy:
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    I was making Jello last night, and it said it makes four 1/2 cup servings, I'm like "OMG! How do they know that????" Then I realized you put 1 cup hot water and 1 cup cold water, Dur!
    Just a funny thing that hopefully will make ya feel better! Cheers!

-Mike
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Hearing my kids laugh, that always puts a smile on my face.
    Talking to my dad on the phone. He's 75, every precious moment counts.
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options

shes not that small and she is incredibly tough, but I think this is the look you are talking about :-)
    photo-13.jpg
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options

shes not that small and she is incredivly tough, but I think this is the look you are taling about :-)
    photo-13.jpg

your dog makes me smile...and the word "sheisty"...that made me laugh out loud...
  • Mesmereyes
    Mesmereyes Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This morning as I thought "I need to schedule a pedicure for this weekend" while I painted my toes and took a couple passes at my heels with my pumice stone....I couldn't help but wonder: Does every women paint their toes before a trip to the OB/GYN? I mean, come on, they are right there in front of their eyes.... or ears!
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    One thing that made me smile today was my co-worker's biopsy came back negative for cancer. :bigsmile:
  • nikki91950
    Options
    Doing the math and figuring out that I only need a 50% on my final exam to pass with a C in the course :)
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    When my 5year old comes up and puts his arms around my neck and say "I love you Mamom" for no reason. And, listening to him and our 8yr old play and laugh. There is no sound sweeter or more pure than children laughing.
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Sleeping! I get excited when I know I finally can... :-)
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    I have been in such a slump lately. I can say the one thing that has made me smile today is talking to my Husband on the phone. That makes me smile everyday. I am just having a really hard time with Christmas this year emotionally but he tries to keep my spirits up so i love him for it
  • scotslass
    Options
    awww lovely post, my 2 year old son, when he trys to sing baa baa black sheep to cheer me up or gives me a random kiss and cuddle just because....lovely im smiling now!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    When my 7 year old invites me to the "gun show". Complete with sound effects.