New to all this...... a question about Zumba for men.....

Options
2»

Replies

• Plus, I'm sure you'll be able to pick up some of the basics of salsa, to impress

Salsa. YESSSSS! That's me convinced. Salsa's pretty high up my bucket list..........
  • sf051
    sf051 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Zumba is fab! Good luck with your journey! I just started back on this today. I lost my best pal to the same b*****d disease last October and I've gained 2.5 stone! Used to be a dancer - you'll love dance based exercise! Much better than the boring gym having to tolerate the pretty boys flexing their muscles in the mirror!

This is our time! Ps, I'm from Fife too!

A' the best!
    Shaun
  • Well thats the first Zumba class done! WOW. IT was a blast. My body doesn't think so, but it was a blast!

Small group - only 9 others plus the instructor - and the only guy after all!!

But made welcome.

I am SO unfit: cos of circumstances I've done nothing more than walking the dogs for the last year and it made me realise just how unfit I am. Took part for about half the time and stood out about half, so can only claim 30 minutes of activity, but its a start!!!

AND I AM GOING BACK NEXT WEEK!!!!
  • digistyle
    digistyle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I've been taking Zumba classes for over 4 years and I really enjoy it. I got into it when my job offered Zumba classes as part of our wellness program. I attend 3-4 classes per week, at my gym, usually after my resistance training. Welcome to the club!