Woo Woo - To All the Ladies

Options
124»

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Hey! ... ok... now I'm laughing...and can't come up with anything to say back..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(my shower head is HUGE and does all that stuff.....))....now I'm officially grossed out:sick:

There is NOTHING gross about leaving a shower with the "High Pro Glow"

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

First Lady of the United States Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

oooh-rah!
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    well put :smile:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    this one is downright hilarious. it deserves a bump!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Woo-Woo!

That is all. :indifferent:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    this made me laugh
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    If you didnt use all the hot water and we end up getting cold waters on our kidneys, we wouldnt have picked up the "peeing" habit!

Some of those shower heads though! Holy Hell... Pulsating, Vibrating, Spinning, goodness!!! And we think you come out of the shower with flushed skin because you used ALL the hot water!

Sounds like the pee thing must have started to at least keep your feet warm....for a few seconds! :laugh:

Everything has to be blamed on us! That's a good one...
    "Honey, you used all the hot water so I'll use the shower like a latrine!" The toilet SHOULD be only a few steps away...... :tongue:

And uh....also sounds like you know more about a shower head than I do....very interesting....If you're "taking care" of wifey....there should be no reason to suspect that she's all flushed due to "rendezvous" with the shower head...so it MUST be due to the HOT water...Riiiiiight?:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That is so funny! And amazingly true!! Except these days, I do some admiring of myself in the mirror more than I used to!! :wink:

And removable shower heads are VERY handy!! :wink: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    What BRAND?!:bigsmile:
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    That is so funny! And amazingly true!! Except these days, I do some admiring of myself in the mirror more than I used to!! :wink:

And removable shower heads are VERY handy!! :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

Still want to see one of you start a new discussion topic on it! I will even run out to www.nextag.com and start pricing them for you all! ~smiling~ Kind of a consumer's digest on the best shower head (removable) with the most functions for women!