Low Carb Info Needed

Options
I'm considering lowering my carb intake to help in my diet & weight loss journey.... I had good results with doing this before, but slowly but surely 'forgot' about it and the lbs crept back on. Any advice, experiences, or sites I should check out would be greatly appreciated.
I'm am looking to make this a 'lifestyle' not a 'diet'.

Replies

• dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    will you be able to do low carb for life?

all the best to you!

i know i could never do it, i am enjoying eating everything i like - ex. my daily chocolate and ice cream.

sure, the weight is coming off slowly, but i'm not in a race
  • slliwlt
    slliwlt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    will you be able to do low carb for life?

all the best to you!

i know i could never do it, i am enjoying eating everything i like - ex. my daily chocolate and ice cream.

sure, the weight is coming off slowly, but i'm not in a race

When I was doing low carb before (several years ago) I felt more energetic and all around healthier & better than I ever had before or since..... Why I quit, I don't know.....? I think I just slowly 'forgot'... I quit keeping track....
    I didn't miss any of my 'high carb' foods though. I would allow myself to go over carbs once in a while. Not excessively, though. I really don't believe its healthy to cut ANYTHING out of your diet completely.
  • slliwlt
    slliwlt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the links to the low carb & atkins groups! I joined both & am looking forward to digging around and reading more!
  • attybell
    attybell Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have just recently started carb cycling it is what Chris Powell from extreme weight loss does for his clients He has a couple of books out and I would recommend reading one of those because it is something you could do for life