Need some results in 10 days - ready for everything!

Options
13»

Replies

• BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    It seems like you guys all think about me as about a dumb, seriously. How will you feel when you lost the body that you felt comfortable in? Yes, I got it not by the most healthy way, but I got it and had a chance to control my meals, save the form and eat normally without gaining weight. But I binged a lot and ruined nearly a half of hard work. How will you feel after it? I try to look forward and not to think about past but it's really hard to accept the fail. I lost self confidence. If I even could drop these damn inches in this short term - I just would feel better psychologically.
    All these replies really make me sad. I think soon people will hate me because of constant complaining about weight and fat.

I'm just going to leave this here:

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1575987-eating-disorder-resources

ETA: Just to note - these resources tend to also give referrals for those who might be having BDD related issues as well.

If you want to feel better psychologically, then seek psychological help. You're associating success and beauty, and it sounds like self worth too... on a tape measure.

you deserve better. Please, seek the help you need while you're still cognizant of these issues.

You've already admitted to crash diets, binging, and effectively starving yourself to reach some form of perfection.

^this

OP, no one thinks you're dumb. You're just exhibiting some ED behaviors and anyone who cares anything for you is willing to tell you to seek help, dig deeper inside yourself, and get a better, healthy mindset to this.

Really wish you all the best♡