Difficulty finding accurate scales (to weigh myself)

Options
Ugh. So. I have been visiting my parents for the summer and I have been using their non-digital scales. Their scales currently weigh me in at 154. I was getting annoyed at the fact that it is hard to tell small increments on their scale, so I just went out & got this one at Wal-Mart for 20 bucks that is digital. The Wal-Mart scales are totally messed up. I just weighed myself about 10 times in a row and those weighed me in anywhere from 158.6 to 162. I'll be taking those back tomorrow, lol. At my own place, I have the Weight Watchers' scales (WW67WC: Glass Body Analysis Scale). I think those were fairly accurate - at least against themselves. It just annoys me that I don't know exactly what I weigh right now. Since my parents' scales have been accurate against themselves, I'm assuming that I am correct in the amount of weight I have lost - just don't know what my weight actually is. When I get back to my place with my good digital scales, I will probably have to put in a higher number - I guess I'll just adjust it or whatever.

What scales do you use?

Replies