Jillian Michaels Workout Tips Please!

Options
Hi everyone. I just turned 26 and I've been hopping from one JM DVD to another. I just can't seem to stick to one DVD. Any tips or like a step by step on which JM DVD should I do first? Should I stick with 30DS first? I haven't been really that active lately. I only do some of her DVDs and it's not everyday because of my work schedule but anyway I want to stick to her DVDs so that I can see results.

My major problem however is that there are times wherein I just cannot do her workouts for 30 days straight because there are just days wherein work schedule and other responsibilities won't let me do it. Is it okay if I do the 30 day shred even if I don't do it for 30 straight days? Will I still get results? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Any tips guys? Which one should I do first? Can I do it even if it's not straight 30 days? How can I get results? Please help me. I really wanna lose weight very much. I want to be healthy, fit and strong! Thank you very much!!!!

Replies

• NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I've been following along with the July and August 30 day shred groups here.

I happen to have managed to complete 48 days in a row so far.

However I see a lot of members do the best they can, which means 5 times a week or three or as many as they can, but they just keep sticking with it.

They're definitely seeing results, as am I.
  • ekaterinamika
    ekaterinamika Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your reply Nugget! :) I'll do my best then and try to stick to 30DS and do it whenever I can! :) Can I join the group too? Would be fun to see and meet other people who are doing it. :)
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY!

It's this one: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22739-30-day-shred-august-2014

It seems like not too many people are posting right now, but the more the merrier.

Also it seems like there's at least one group per month. Sometimes other groups will start mid-month.