A poem to all my friends and MFP peeps love you guys

djnelson1024
djnelson1024 Posts: 138
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
A FUTURE I CAN SEE
So many times i have looked to the past.
I know in my heart my life will now last.
My life has changed for better and for worse
It has only made me stronger I have looked at it as just a curse.
People will come and peple will go
Look at it as a chance, a ticket to their show.
There is someone to love, there is someone to share
A happy and full life seems so very rare.
I will live this life I will make it the best
Having a life makes me very blessed.
Look how Ive changed hope your impressed
This is the new me look how I am dressed

My latests poem all my MFP friends enjoy this goes for all of us I think I wrote if for you guys wanting to make a difference in ur life like me Good luck to all of you.

Replies

• RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Love it!! I'm glad to be friends with you! You are such an amazing and wonderful man. I haven't seen many with such passion as you have and put into things. Your family is lucky to have such a great and motivating person in their lives! Keep doing what you've been, it's working.
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    errrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm

Ditto

xoxoxoxoxo

:wink:
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Thanks! You are doing great! Keep it up =)
  • that was sooooo nice!!!! you are such a great person and you always stay positive and keep everyone motivated! We need more people like you in the world!!! thanks again for all of the support you give us!

-Jordan
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Aw how sweet. You're a awesome poet, too. It's a really great poem. Thanks for sharing!
  • Your Welcome Chickadee, I am glad that u enjoyed it. I wrote it for all of us who have trouble believing in ourselves at one time or another, Things will always get better even though it seems drab at the very best. A positive attitude and confidence helps get through the tough times.

To Jordan
    Ur welcome for the sharing as well it is important for us to stay positive and proud of our accomplishments we got to believe in ourselves. Im here for you guys and ya'll are here for me as well so thank you very much.

Mymelody
    Thanks ur great I appreciate it I wont be leaving here anytime soon I promise.

Gambitsgurl
    Thanks for putting a smile on my face here always can count on you for that. I hope that my punctuation is improving SMILES.

Amy
    Thanks for all your support as well ur a great person and I will continue on my path and do what I am doing I promise that

I hope all of you have a great night thanks for taking the time to read my poetry I appreciate it tons. Bye for now
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    LOVE it! You're awesome, Joe! You express yourself well. :)
  • Thanks Chrissy it one of the best and only ways I lknow how to I love it thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.