Guilty when I slip...

Options
I was training for my job as a waitress today and we did some mock ordering and serving... I didn't know that we were actually expected to eat this. I got served Coca-Cola which is just brutal it wasn't even diet and then naan bread with dip spinach, mushroom and cream cheese... and then something we call Ponchos Grandes which are like nachos but made with fries. I probably had two pieces of naan bread maybe three. And now I am feeling incredibly guilty... I only have three hundred calories left..and what I really wanna do is lose wight. Help please.

Replies

• WonderNoodle
    Options
    Get a workout in. No need for guilt, just action! :bigsmile:
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    One day isn't going to kill you. Get in some exercise and have a salad with some sliced chicken breast for dinner. Just be extra diligent for a few days and drink a ton of water.

Get past the guilt, it will only cause you stress and then you really won't lose. I have been craving pizza for months, so went out with my husband and ate some on Sunday night. I am still working off the 2 pounds I gained just from that one meal . . . and I don't feel one bit guilty about it at all.
  • Canonoch
    Canonoch Posts: 120
    Options
    You could do some cardio exercises to gain some calories back ofr today but others wise just keep doing what you have been doing before this slip. You can't go back and restart the day because to stumbled. Just keep going. You can do it. and you don't need to feel guilty. Your job put the scenario on you. Take what you can learn from it for you and your job and keep on doing what you need to do.
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    Well it doesnt sound like you ate all of that food you ordered, which is good. I would say that you should workout or excercise if you have time today so that it will give you some calories to play with for the rest of the day. I would also say that a day or so over your goal will not mean that you will not lose weight. This is something that you will have to deal with in other situations as well and there is no reason to feel guilty. Just go work it off!!! Good luck
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    As long as you are not eating like that every day then there is no need for guilt and self retributions. If you are able to get in a nice work out that would certainly help. Watch for water retention because it sounds like the food was packed with Sodium so drink lots of water (as you should anyways). Remember... this is a journey... one that is not going to be won overnight but in a succession of steps each day...
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Get a workout in. No need for guilt, just action! :bigsmile:

Yay that's awesome! Just get your butt in gear, you'll be fine lol
  • Liivii
    Liivii Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone I just did ten minutes on my treadmill and I'll fit in some pilates later cuz I still need to go back into work tonight.m :)
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    good girl!