P90X Round 2 day 60 pics

Options

Replies

• jdp21
    jdp21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations, man! Haha. That's such a significant difference! It makes me really excited to be starting P90X myself today. :-)
  • racheyanne1
    Options
    you look great!!! Way to go!
  • slewis02
    Options
    WOW!!!!! :noway:
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done an amazing job! I know that you put in alot of hard work to get where you are, so a big CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    awesome job. i am on my third week
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic for real. You are making me want to bring it. I have the DVD's at home but, I really have not gotten into it yet with the p90x
  • reasonablyvain
    Options
    That is amazing! Makes me want to try it. Can you access the tutorial free online?
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Holy muscle building!! Fantastic job.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly! It's been brought-en!

hahaha!!!

but so true!!!

nice to see big results as I just started P90X this week
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You went from fightin' food to fightin' shape!!!! GOOD JOB! I bet your girlfriend is loving those results! ;)
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • DanaM810
    DanaM810 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! Good work!!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You went from fightin' food to fightin' shape!!!! GOOD JOB! I bet your girlfriend is loving those results! ;)
    Wife!
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    WOW, you look great!!!!! I am impressed with you!!!:smile:
  • heatherisadork
    heatherisadork Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome results! I've been contemplating starting the P90X. I'm mostly hesitant because I'm not sure if I'll have the time right now, but I definitely do want to become more muscular...

very motivating and inspirational!
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    DSCN1919.jpg

I didn't see your last pic
  • mvedas
    mvedas Posts: 69
    Options
    WOWZER! You don't even look like the same man! Congratulations, that's really, really great work you did!! Can't wait to see the final pictures!
  • Jhjkt
    Jhjkt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! You look amazing!! You definitely "brought it"!
  • smmljs
    smmljs Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!
  • Allenh981
    Options
    Wow Great Job Man! Really Insipring!!!! Just one quick question. I've Started p90x already in week 2 now started at 6'3" 242 lbs. so i needed someone with about the same body to answer this. When doing the nutrition plan did you stay on fat shredder when you got to phase 2 or did you just, move on with the phase 2 of eating also. This is a question i have been wondering about. Stats: Started 242 lbs. 30% Body fat, currently 237 lbs. 27% Body Fat. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!