Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Beef...........its what I like.........how do I deal with th

leblancb
leblancb Posts: 47
edited September 18 in Food and Nutrition
Okay, I am loosing weight, I have lost 17 lbs so far, but I LOVE BEEF!
How much beef is okay, its summer and we enjoy steak, I eat it 3 times a week, is that tooooo much?

Replies

• leblancb
    leblancb Posts: 47
    Okay, I am loosing weight, I have lost 17 lbs so far, but I LOVE BEEF!
    How much beef is okay, its summer and we enjoy steak, I eat it 3 times a week, is that tooooo much?
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    I dont think so. Im a vegatarian. I eat the animals that eat the veggies for me so its all a blanaced diet of t bones, new york strips, top round, butt roasts, porterhouses, flank steak. Oh dear, Im hungry for some meat now!

Lol on a serious note, I think 2-3 times a week isnt bad but Im far off from knowing any better,My thinking is your body needs meat, it desires meat,its designed to eat meat, and hey It's whats for dinner!:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    I'm no expert but I do know that lean meat is very good for you. Just don't over do it on the portion size. I beleive the palm of your hand is a good measurement of how much to have of any meat. Enjoy:smile:
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Lucky for me I have huge hands! Also they never said it couldn't be 1 1/2" thick! :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.