Think I'm finally out of my rut!! Progress Pics Included!

Options
I've spent the last 2 months not working out tracking calories and kind of in a slump. Before that I had spent almost 3 months in a plateau. I started Insanity. During my first week of Insanity I dropped 5 pounds. Then I quit after 3 weeks. I guess I thought I got too busy to continue. Not really sure why I just quit. I guess I was burnt out.

Tonight I finally unfroze my gym membership and went and had probably one of the best runs I've ever had. It felt so amazing. It was even more amazing that I could STILL run for more then 5 seconds and not want to die. Then I came home and started looking at some old pictures. Seeing how far I have come really makes me that much more anxious to continue going and continue to see my progress. I can't wait to see how I look and how I will feel in another 10-20-30 etc pounds. Thought I would share some progress pics with my wonderful MFP in case there is someone out there lacking motivation. Don't give up on yourself. You can do it.

551122_9883.jpg

I don't know how to make the picture bigger! Sorry for it being so small!

Replies

• bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    Options
    Congrats on your success! :flowerforyou:
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS...u look great girl...keep it up
  • npryor100
    npryor100 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow, great photos! You've undergone a true transformation. Great work!
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    You look great good job not giving up keep staying positive and look to that future enjoy ur life be happy about yourself
  • scalpay
    Options
    we need a thumbs up- smiley! congratulations on your success ! (i still cant run for more than 5 seconds, but i can walk in high altitude for 2 hours ^.^)
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You rock and never forget....we love you...keep it up!!! So many look up to you!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Awesome! keep it up!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind words and encouragement to continue on this journey. I plan to never look back!