Join the "next-summer-in-a-bikini-club"

Options
for the guys it'll be more like: "dont-have-to-wear-a-t-shirt-on-the-beach-club"
well, who is with me? i figured its still plenty of time to lose weight in a healthy time frame, so no stress!

Replies

• cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in there!! Hopefully this will be the challenge to get me back in gear!! :bigsmile:
  • wocm15
    wocm15 Posts: 81
    Options
    Oh yeah... Next summer I'm going on my Honeymoon, and I wanna be sexy in a little string bikini... :bigsmile:
  • jmassardo
    Options
    I'm in. That'd be a good goal to work toward!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    ahh yeah! there!
  • scalpay
    Options
    yaaay, great! do we want to set weekly goals?

ok, ill start:
    within the next 7 days i want to be in the lower 160s
    during these 7 days i will walk my dog atleast 4 times
    ill do belly exercises on my wii fit for atleast 10 minutes a day :sad: (that will be the hardest!)
  • gillian_gail
    Options
    I'm down, but it won't be a bikini. Maybe just feel comfortable enough to go to the beach without wearing layers :-).

-Gillian
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    My goal that I NEED to focus on is lifting weights. I'm very consistent with cardio, but I need to step up my fitness so I will look toned and feel confident in that bikini.

My goal is to commit to lifting 3-4 times a week, currently only doing it about once a week.
  • scalpay
    Options
    I'm down, but it won't be a bikini. Maybe just feel comfortable enough to go to the beach without wearing layers :-).

-Gillian

thats fine! as long as we can have some motivation and fun in this little group.
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • dlambert11
    dlambert11 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

-Gillian

I agree with you Gillian! By next summer I want to be rockin' the beach with a sexy swimsuit! Whether it is a one piece or two, I want to feel great about my body!!

My goal for the next 7 days is to do my biggest loser workout 2 times and take 2 walks with my daughter!
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be able to wear a bikini this summer - I've never worn a bikini in my life. I have about 40 lbs to my goal weight -- and I have no idea if I'll be anywhere close to bikini ready by then, but I am SO in this challenge!! :drinker: I haven't even owned a REAL bathing suit since Jr. High -- it's been shorts and tank tops. No more. :tongue:
  • scalpay
    Options

-Gillian

I agree with you Gillian! By next summer I want to be rockin' the beach with a sexy swimsuit! Whether it is a one piece or two, I want to feel great about my body!!

My goal for the next 7 days is to do my biggest loser workout 2 times and take 2 walks with my daughter!

And I have to agree with your statement: I want to feel great about my body! That's all that matters, weather you wear a bikini or swimsuit, as long as you feel good about your body! I can tell you guys: that takes away atleast 15 pounds, confidence!!!
  • fit2sit
    fit2sit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'll join, please add me to any list you start. I don't have any beaches around me, but some water parks that I've been avoiding for the last couple years :frown: . If the body gets to where the mind is I'm hoping to buys a season pass :bigsmile:
  • scalpay
    Options
    I'll join, please add me to any list you start.

Ummm how do I start a list? Someone help a newbie out :)
  • jmassardo
    Options
    My goal is to start doing set up and push ups every morning.
  • brownsugar84
    brownsugar84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Whether it's a bikini or a one piece, I would love to feel confident in a swimsuit for the first time. :)

Goal - Cardio, I'm alright there, but I really need to focus more on ab work and weights.
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    I want in as well, would love if it was a bikini, but a nice swimsuit would be nice as well. As long as it does not need the attached skirt, ugh.

My goal this week is to stay under on carbs and sodium and to get to the gym four days a week.
  • lanners23
    Options
    I might have to join. I've never work a bikini in my life... the idea of being that confident with myself is almost scary. I managed a swimming costume this year though, so maybe next summer I can take the next step. :)
  • scalpay
    Options
    I might have to join. I've never work a bikini in my life... the idea of being that confident with myself is almost scary. I managed a swimming costume this year though, so maybe next summer I can take the next step. :)

same here, never wore a bikini in my life. but next summer ohhh yeaaa!!!
  • Actuality
    Options
    Can't tell you the last time I was in a bikini. I am going on my first cruise next summer and would totally love to wear a bikini! I am in!