Half way there!

Options
Jesslane93
Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
Hello.
Here is my success so far. (And because I am nice I have writing this in pounds as well for all you lovely people who use that method)

I am 163 cm (5'3) and 21 years old.

Starting weight: 87.4 kg (192.7 lbs) - End of March 2014
Current weight: 75 kg (165.3 lbs)
Goal weight: 66 kg (145.5 lbs)

Been at it 133 days so far.

Well I am happy to say I am finally lighter than my partner, that was my first goal. My next goal is to be in my healthy BMI weight zone.
I gained a lot of weight being pregnant with my son (he is 1 1/2 now), and just not taking care of myself. I really want to have another baby next year and I want to be as healthy as I possibly can to give my child the best start in life.
I had tried lots of ways to loose weight in the past. This is even my second go at counting calories. I first tried it last year, and only lasted about a week, because I was trying to only eat 1200 cal a day. I was so hungry, and never could fit desert into my calories, so had to watch my partner eat his ice cream in front of me all the time.
This time I got all the information I could and happily eating 1600 cal a day plus some exercise calories, and I weight and measure all my foods. Most day I can fit in 3 good sized meals, and a little treat every now and than. It really is just so easy once you get the hang of it.

black-background2_zps95e57fd3.jpg

So if the above image does not work, it is my profile picture as well.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!