Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fpr the first time in my life...

toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
...I didn't have to lie about my weight on my drivers license!

I had to get a new one from my current state, and when I was filling out my form, I was almost giddy when I put in my weight!

The last time I got a license, I lied lied lied about my weight! I shaved off MANY pounds on it! They must have gotten a good laugh at it behind the counter, "Who is she trying to fool?!" :laugh:

Replies

• reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    That's awesome, congrats!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Where do you live? here in Pennsylvania, there is no weight on driver's licenses! :)
  • toots99
    I HATE WHEN I MAKE TYPOS IN THE TITLE! :grumble: :laugh:
  • toots99
    Where do you live? here in Pennsylvania, there is no weight on driver's licenses! :)

I've lived in Jersey, Nevada, California and now Texas. Everywhere I've lived we had to put in our weight.
  • Wow.. I would love to be able to say that. I haven't weighed the same on my DL for about a decade.

Great Job... Congrats!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!